Over the Influence
The Harm Reduction Guide to Controlling Your Drug and Alcohol Use
1. Welcome to Harm Reduction
2. Why Do People Use Drugs?
3. When Is Drug Use Harmful?
4. Why Do Some People Get into Trouble While Others Don't?
5. How Do I Know If I Am in Trouble?
6. How People Change
7. You Don't Have to Quit to Change
8. Substance Use Management
9. Taking Care of Yourself While Still Using
10. How Can I Tell If Harm Reduction Is Working?
11. Finding the Right Help
12. A Letter to Family and Friends of People Who Use Drugs
What You Should Know about Drugs: A Quick Reference