Research, Theory, and Practice
Edited by Keith Owen Yeates, M. Douglas Ris, H. Gerry Taylor, and Bruce F. Pennington
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
November 6, 2009
Size: 7" x 10"
New to this edition:
- Reflects significant scientific advances.
- An additional coeditor, Bruce F. Pennington.
- Chapters on math, reading, and language disabilities; attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder; autism; and intellectual disabilities.
- Medical disorders not covered in prior edition: acute disseminated encephalomyelitis and multiple sclerosis; tuberous sclerosis; childhood stroke; and fetal alcohol syndrome.
- A chapter on evidence-based neuropsychological interventions.