Sign up to receive e-alerts on upcoming titles by Drs. Dawson and Guare (with special discounts)!
From executive skills experts Peg Dawson and Richard Guare, the large-format academic planner that has helped thousands of students in grades 6–12 is now revised and updated. It provides an all-in-one resource for keeping track of assignments and due dates while developing the crucial executive skills needed to succeed in school and beyond. Students are given the tools to get organized, manage their time, learn study strategies, create daily/weekly study plans, and stay on track. They are also guided to evaluate their own executive skills in order to target their weaknesses and capitalize on strengths. In addition to simplified planner pages, the revised edition has an improved Studying for Tests form.
- Convenient spiral binding.
- Three-hole punched to fit in a binder (with a new slimmer profile).
- Reproducible planning forms; purchasers can download and print extra copies.
- Undated daily and monthly calendars for one academic year.
- Reference calendar through July 2019.
- Online-only User's Guide for school psychologists, educators, coaches, and parents (www.guilford.com/work-smart-guide).