Treating OCD in Children and Adolescents
A Cognitive-Behavioral Approach
The reproducible materials can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
1. Clinical Presentation and Comorbidity
2. Theoretical Underpinnings—Conceptual Models
3. What Does the Empirical Literature Tell Us about Treatment?
4. Being the Best Guide You Can Be
II. Setting Up Treatment
5. Psychoeducation for Patients and Families
6. Hierarchy Development and Functional Analysis
7. Involving Families in Treatment: A Developmentally Sensitive Approach
8. Thinking about Thinking
9. Response Prevention Instructions
III. The Exposure Hierarchy
10. Early Exposures
11. Intermediate Exposures
12. Summiting: Peak Exposures
13. Relapse Prevention
IV. Special Issues
15. Specific Family Issues
16. Partial Response and Nonresponse: What's a Therapist to Do?
17. OCD Treatment and Engaging Schools, with David McConville
Appendix. Reproducible Handouts