More than 1,250,000 in print!
Mind Over Mood
Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
Dennis Greenberger and Christine A. Padesky
Foreword by Aaron T. Beck
Read a Q & A with featured author, Christine A. Padesky!
2. Understanding Your Problems
3. It's the Thought That Counts
4. Identifying and Rating Moods
5. Setting Personal Goals and Noticing Improvement
6. Situations, Moods, and Thoughts
7. Automatic Thoughts
8. Where's the Evidence?
9. Alternative or Balanced Thinking
10. New Thoughts, Action Plans, and Acceptance
11. Underlying Assumptions and Behavioral Experiments
12. New Core Beliefs, Gratitude, and Acts of Kindness
13. Understanding Your Depression
14. Understanding Your Anxiety
15. Understanding Your Anger, Guilt, and Shame
16. Maintaining Your Gains and Experiencing More Happiness
Appendix. Duplicate Copies of Selected Worksheets