Creating Healthy Environments for Learning
Beth Doll, Katherine Brehm, and Steven Zucker
A Paperback Originale-bookprint + e-book
A Paperback Originalorder
January 13, 2014
ISBN 9781462513345Price: $45.00
Size: 8" x 10½"
Professors: request an exam copy
The reproducible materials can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
1. Introduction to the Resilient Classroom
2. What Are Resilient Classrooms?
3. Relationship Characteristics of Resilient Classrooms
4. Autonomy-Promoting Characteristics of Resilient Classrooms
5. Assessing the Resilience of Classrooms
6. Convening the Systems for Change
7. Including the Classroom's Students in Planning and Decision Making
8. Developing and Implementing Effective Strategies
9. Evaluating the Impact of Resilient Classrooms for External Audiences
10. Integrating the Resilient Classroom with Existing School Mental Health Services
Appendix A. ClassMaps Survey
Appendix B. Worksheets