Raising a Moody Child
How to Cope with Depression and Bipolar Disorder
1. Difficult, Temperamental, Impossible: The Challenge of Raising a Moody Child
2. What's Wrong with My Child?
3. Why My Child?
4. The First Step in Getting Good Treatment Is Getting a Good Evaluation
5. Getting the Big Picture
6. What Do Medications Offer?
7. What Should I Expect from Therapy?
III. Helping Your Child Cope
8. Ten Principles for Managing a Mood Disorder
9. Coping Skills for Moody Children
10. Mood Disorders in the School Setting: What You Need to Know to Help Your Child Cope
11. Crisis Management
IV. Helping Your Family Live with a Mood Disorder
12. How Mood Disorders Affect Family Life
13. How Can You Help Siblings?
14. How to Take Care of Yourself