More than 100,000 in print!
The Clinician's Guide to CBT Using Mind Over Mood
|Video: Dr. Padesky explains how The Clinician’s Guide to CBT Using Mind Over Mood is two books in one!|
The ePub edition of this title is Global Certified Accessible to WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
Read a Q&A with featured author, Christine A. Padesky!
1. How to Use This Clinician’s Guide
3. Goal Setting (MOM2 Chapter 5)
4. Thought Records, Part I: Situations, Moods, and Thoughts (Columns 1–3; MOM2 Chapters 6–7)
5. Thought Records, Part II: Cognitive Restructuring (Columns 4–7; MOM2 Chapters 8–9)
6. New Thoughts, Action Plans, and Acceptance (MOM2 Chapter 10)
7. Underlying Assumptions and Behavioral Experiments (MOM2 Chapter 11)
8. New Core Beliefs, Gratitude, and Acts of Kindness (MOM2 Chapter 12)
9. Depression and Behavioral Activation (MOM2 Chapter 13)
10. Understanding Anxiety and Treatment Principles (MOM2 Chapter 14)
11. Adapting MOM2 to Common Anxiety and Related Disorders
12. Anger, Guilt, and Shame (MOM2 Chapter 15)
13. Relapse Management and Happiness (MOM2 Chapter 16 and Epilogue)
Section II. Mind Over Mood in Context
14. CBT Principles in Individual and Couple Therapy
15. MOM2-Based Group Therapy
Appendix A. Specific Mood Reading Guides from MOM2
Appendix B. A Personal History of the 7-Column Thought Record
Appendix C. Additional Resources from Christine A. Padesky